Friday, September 6, 2013

Upcoming Release: Changing Tide

Let the countdown begin! 

One month to the release of Changing Tide.



For Jack Lewis love comes from unexpected places…so does tragedy.



Want to read the blurb? Of course you do!




Praise for Changing Tide

"...I couldn't put it down. It was a beautiful love story and the characters were so well written I felt like I knew them. I give it five stars!" 

Karen S. (Goodreads)

"You made me hate the characters, doubt them, encourage them, get angry with them and love them. Thank you for allowing me in to this world. It was a pleasure to read."

Wulf F. Godgluck

"...it was honestly the best/most enjoyable [gay romance] I have read. Everything about the story just felt right.  I don't cry often while reading, but I got choked up over this one."

Jessica W. (Goodreads)











Subscribe to the blog and don't miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment