Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Did You Know Your Coffeemaker Can Do Pods?


If you're into coffee you're probably well aware of the pod invasion. I'm not sure why anyone would want to brew a single mug when they could have a whole pot but it's not for me to judge. For whatever reason, K-pods have overrun the market. Even some of the hotels I've visited in recent years have switched to the Keurig system and I'll admit those little pods are fun to play with (even if they're non-recyclable). 

I considered switching for a very brief period until I found out how much those single serving coffeemakers cost. Pods are fund but not that fun and I know several other coffee fans who have said the same thing. According to one website, that financial roadblock might not exist for long.

This guy has invented a converter you can stick in any regular machine and it will brew K-pods for you.


CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

Right now it's a Kickstarter project but if you contribute you can get one for $49 including shipping. I'm sure retail will be a lot more than that once it goes public. This might be your chance!













Get your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment