Sunday, March 2, 2014

5 Things You May Not Know About Author DP Denman


By now you've probably figured out that I have a thing about gay rights and coffee. I also write character-driven contemporary m/m romance but none of that tells you much about me so let me fill in a few more blanks.


1. I am vegan. For those of you not in the know it means I only eat a plant-based diet, no meat, diary, eggs, processed sugar or anything that isn't grown in the ground or on a tree. 

2. I've been a human rights/LGBT rights activist for almost ten years working mainly with Amnesty International, International Rescue Committee and recently Trevor Project.

3. I am a long-suffering Vancouver Canucks (NHL) supporter and recently converted fan of the Vancouver Giants (WHL). I've been known to watch college football but hockey is my sport.

4. I'm a bullying survivor.

5. I'm a realist. While I hope for the best, I acknowledge that the worst is also possible and never leave home without a backup plan...or at least a roll of duct tape.













Available on Amazon













Sign up here to receive information about new releases!


No comments:

Post a Comment