Have you ever found a character in a book that reminded you of someone? You sat reading paragraph after paragraph, nodding along with the antics, wondering when the author had bumped into your best friend, ex-boyfriend, mother-in-law. Do you know someone who would kill to be famous or even minimally notorious?
This is your chance to make it happen!
|courtesy of Pixabay|
Introducing the 2015 Nominate-A-Brat Contest.
Here's how it works. Select an endearing, frustrating, crazy brat from your gaggle of friends, family, and random acquaintances. Enter their name for a chance to see them included in my next book: Blue, A Saving Liam Spinoff. One nominated brat will be selected at random to have their name in the book. If your brat wins, both of you will receive a free copy of the ebook to show off at the next family reunion, office party, random picnic.
- The winning brat will not be able to choose the subplot, scene, or behavior of the character that wears their name. If your brat is particularly sensitive to the idea of their name belonging to a crazed transgender drummer, gay alcoholic ex-boyfriend, straight serial arsonist, or the like, you may want to reconsider nominating them.
- The book will be GayRom. Again, if you think your brat will be offended by seeing their name in a book about gay men, you may want to reconsider nominating them.
- All attempts will be made to cast the brat's character in a favorable light...even if they are an alcoholic or arsonist. If you hope to fictionally slander someone you don't like, this is the wrong contest.
- The nominated brat will be notified by email.
- No, you cannot nominate yourself.
- Only one entry per email address is allowed.
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter.
- International entrants are welcome
- A winning brat will be selected at random on June 15, 2015
- The winning brat and the person who nominated them will be notified via email no later than June 30, 2015.
|Catch up with the Saving Liam Series today!|